An updated list can by found at my Google Scholar profile.
Articles published in peer-reviewed journals
- Creep rupture of fiber bundles: A molecular dynamics investigation. GL, Pietro Ballone, Alex Hansen, Physical Review E 92, 022405 (2015).
- Two-phase nozzle flow and the subcharacteristic condition. GL, Peder Aursand, Tore Flåtten, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 426, 917-934 (2015).
- A two-fluid model for vertical flow applied to CO2 injection wells. GL, Halvor Lund, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control 51, 71-80 (2016).
- Self-similar distributions of fluid velocity and stress heterogeneity in a dissolving porous limestone. GL, François Renard, and Joachim Mathiesen, Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth 122 (2017).
- Thermodynamic Modeling with Equations of State: Present Challenges with Established Methods. Ø. Wilhelmsen, A. Aasen, G. Skaugen, P. Aursand, A. Austegard, E. Aursand, M. Aa. Gjennestad, H. Lund, GL, and M. Hammer, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 56 (2017).
- Electrohydrodynamic channeling effects in narrow fractures and pores. A. Bolet, GL, J. Mathiesen, Physical Review E 97, 043114 (2018) [arXiv].
- Controlling wetting with electrolytic solutions: phase-field simulations of a droplet-conductor system. GL, A. Bolet, J. Mathiesen, Physical Review E 98, 013101 (2018) [arXiv].
- A hierarchy of non-equilibrium two-phase flow models. GL, Tore Flåtten, ESAIM: Proceedings and Surveys, accepted (2019) [arXiv].
- Bernaise: A flexible framework for simulating two-phase electrohydrodynamic flows in complex domains. GL, A. Bolet, J. Mathiesen, Frontiers in Physics 7, 21 (2019) [arXiv].
- An implicit local time-stepping method based on cell reordering for multiphase flow in porous media. GL, O. Møyner, H. M. Nilsen, A. Moncorgé, K.-A. Lie, Journal of Computational Physics: X, 100051 (2020).
- Substrate curvature governs texture orientation in thin films of smectic block copolymers. B. F. Nielsen, GL, A. Christensen, J. Mathiesen, Soft Matter (2020) [arXiv].
- Transient electrohydrodynamic flow with concentration-dependent fluid properties: modelling and energy-stable schemes. GL, A. Bolet, J. Mathiesen, Journal of Computational Physics, 109430 (2020) [arXiv].
- Fluid Flows with Complex Interfaces: Modelling and Simulation from Pore to Pipe. Advisor: Joachim Mathiesen (PhD thesis, NBI, University of Copenhagen, 2018).
- The Breaking Process of an Idealized Polymeric Bundle under Applied Tensile Stress. Advisors: Alex Hansen, Pietro Ballone (MSc thesis, NTNU, 2014).
- A Mathematical Study of Non-Equilibrium Two-Phase Flow (Project thesis, NTNU, 2013).